Let’s kick off Thursday (it’s almost the weekend, right?) with a love card I created using the latest Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA289). Lynn Hoyt gets credit for this perfectly luscious palette for spring.
Discover what the rest of the PPA Design team created using this color combination and play along here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I cropped the hearts using the heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
- Flipping over the 1″ Square Punch, I could center the negative space of the heart and crop again.
- Each square is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals and layered over a 1 1/4″ square.
- Love the stuff! I used Whisper White 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon for a feminine finish.
- A Night of Navy Stripe (Regals Designer Series Paper Stack) envelope liner is the perfect polish.
- Pin it! Here’s a photo with the key products I used that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
THE ULTIMATE STAMPIN’ UP! BUNDLE! Customize the $99 Starter Kit with your choice of up to $155 in products! That’s $56 FREE! Learn more . . .
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!