A Mojo Monday Card for Mother’s Day

This week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO286) got my wheels turning for a Mother’s Day card.   I love the bold look of “MOTHER” from the Stampin’ Up! Amazing Family stamp set (see images at the end of my post).

Mojo286Sketch
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:

• The Stampin’ Up! Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (Spring Catalog) made putting three coordinating patterns together a snap.

Stampin up stampinup order online pretty square punch mothers day card ideas spring catalogs

• The Hearts Collection Framelits Dies make layering hearts both fun and simple!
  • An Antique Brad is the perfect bling to finish off the heart.

Stampin up stampinup order online pretty square punch mothers day card idea spring catalogs

• The card base measures 5″ x 5″.  I used the Stampin’ Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool and Simply Scored Diagonal Chart to create a custom fit envelope.

CLICK & PRINT MY SIMPLY SCORED ENVELOPE MEASUREMENT CHART

B1DemoLP_FabricFrenzy_March25-31_NA

NEW!  STAMPIN’ UP! 50% OFF FABRIC FRENZY SALE Starts today!

Mary signature

MaryEndOfPostOrderButton

Stampin up stampinup orders online pretty square punch mothers day card ideas spring catalogs
Stamp Set:  Amazing Family (Wood-Mount 129189, Clear-Mount 129192)
Paper:  Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (129312), Crumb Cake (120953), Midnight Muse (126843), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink:  Midnight Muse (126860)
Cool Tools:  1 3/8″ Square Punch (for flagged end, 119877)), Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), Hearts Collection Framelits Dies (125599), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Stampin’ Up! Antique Brads (117273), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)

Envelope:  2012-2014 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack (126910), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Simply Scored Diagonal Plate (125586)

Amazing family stampin up stampinup card ideas

0 thoughts on “A Mojo Monday Card for Mother’s Day”

1. Hi Mary, thank you for the envelope measurement chart it helps to know what size paper I need for the envelopes I make. I love that the card and envelope match! I found a glue called lick & stick to make the envelopes close later on. It makes the recipients happy that they get to lick them like all the other ordinary envelopes!

2. Mary – I absolutely adore your color choice (blue) for this Mother’s Day card!! Something I never would have thought of! Love it!

3. Hello sir, How are you today?

I experience so good to study your web page on blog.notonthehighstreet.com.Now a times it web page has become differ well-known & required web page for all the individuals.I think that it web page is one of the primary needs of person & is type for important any growth.Actually I like this web page. Because here involved so efficient details. It may help me about relevant issue. I suggest it & like to share Is a wood made cards holder better than others? People select them for their function, versatility and elegance. Wood business cards holders for cards or credit cards can carry all of these qualities so it’s not surprising why people select them to give as a gift to family, colleagues and friends.

Many many congratulation for your Article.

4. Mary what a beautiful card and envelope. You are amazing. What a very talented lady you are. I love the bold Mother stamp. It is so crisp and pretty. Happy stamping. I can not wait till tomorrow my order with this paper is in my order. Yeah. Thank You Mary.

5. Hi Mary:

I love the Mothers day card color combinations. Had just ordered the paper so am going to make one today for my mother-in-law.

I just started Stampin’ so love your daily cards. Thank you for sharing.

Have a great day.

6. I may just send it to my mom as a “hello” before mother’s day. She loves getting handmade cards and I can always make another. My sisters and i recently moved her to an apartment and I found every card I had sent her saved in a special drawer. Made me so proud and happy.

7. what a beautiful card….My mom is no longer with us…I agree with karen,,,I would make it just to have for myself…

8. Oh Mary, this card is beautiful, my mother’s favorite color is blue so I will CASE this beauty and make her one, it will surely bring a smile to her face. Thank you so very much for sharing.
    Maria.

9. Beautiful card, Mary. My mother, sadly, is no longer with us, so I think I’ll just make this and give to myself!