For today’s colorful thank you card, I used the Stampin’ Up! Basket Builder Framelits Dies (50% off while supplies last) and the coordinating Basket Bunch photopolymer stamp set. This combination is lovely for Easter as well as spring and summer projects.
Both the Basket Builder Framelits and Basket Bunch stamp set are retiring! Oh, how I hope you are watching the great products and deals on the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Product list. Stamps will be available until May 22. All other products (tools, embellishments, paper, for example) are only available while supplies last. Some items are already on low inventory or sold out! Here’s the full scoop of what’s retiring and on sale (up to 50% off).
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I highly recommend using the Stampin’ Up! Big Shot Magnetic Platform for keeping the stamped Basket Bunch images in place during their trip through the Big Shot with the Basket Builder Framelits Dies.
- I adore the way the Crushed Curry, Real Red and Old Olive pop off the black background.
- The black background square was cropped with the Stampin’ Up! Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (a must-have, in my paper crafting opinion).
- NEW and available June 1. The card base was created with new Thick Very Vanilla card stock (8.5″ x 11″).
- The flowers were arranged and adhered with Snail and Stampin’ Dimensionals. Each flower center is “punctuated” with a Crushed Curry dot (Regals Enamels Shapes).
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Basket Bunch and Basket Builder Framelits thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!