A simple Memorial Day thank you card is a wonderful way to recognize and honor the men and women who protect us everyday in our armed forces!
My card was inspired by this week’s Tall & Skinny Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO399).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sneak Peek! The Silver Foil and Real Red flagged ends were created using the new Stampin’ Up! Triple Banner Punch.
- Love that “awesome . . . thanks” sentiment? It’s part of the retiring Yippee Skippee stamp set. Learn more about which Stampin’ Up! products are retiring (select items on sale to 50% off) HERE. Only while supplies last!
- Silver foil stars and details really bring out the WOW! factor!
- The card base measures 5 1/2″ x 3 1/2″. However, the extended Night of Navy piece extends the width to 4 1/4″ .
- Also retiring Stampin’ Up! Maritime Designer Series Paper was used for the envelope. It’s easy to get the size “just right” for a 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ card and beyond using the Envelope Punch Board!
NEW STAMPIN’ PRETTY VIDEO TOMORROW: I’ll demonstrate one of my favorite new Stampin’ Up! products (used on today’s card), the Triple Banner Punch.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLY LIST FOR TODAY’S CARD: Please note that sneak peeks items above are not listed and will be available June 2.