I have “bunches” of new products from the Occasions Catalog to share on today’s Grateful Bunch sneak peek card! Sneak peek products will be available for customer purchase beginning Jan. 5.
This week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO428) was my inspiration for the darling tag design.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sneak Peek! Grateful Bunch stamp set includes the images for the flowers and sentiment. Love the mixed font!
- Sneak Peek! The new Blossom Bunch Punch (#140612) coordinates beautifully with the flowers. Save 15% when you purchase the stamp set and punch as a bundle (Bundle #140801).
- Sneak Peek! Each flower is dotted with It’s My Party Enamel Dots in Melon Mambo.
- Sneak Peek! The Basic Black/Melon Mambo Baker’s Twine tied in a double bow brings the card to life. The Basic Black/Melon Mambo Baker’s Twine comes as a combo with Basic Black/Mint Macaron.
- Sneak Peek! The splashy Melon Mambo stripe of the envelope liner is from It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack.
- My Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix to save or pin to Pinterest.
WANT FREE COPIES OF THE OCCASIONS & SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS and plan to place your next order through me? Click HERE to order your free copy. Your catalogs should arrive by Jan. 5.
If you shop through another demonstrator, please contact them directly for your catalogs, Thank you.
CATALOGS FOR MY CUSTOMERS ARE ORDERED! If you placed at least one order through me in the past year and have not switched demonstrators, I already have ordered both the Occasions & Sale-A-Bration catalogs for you. They should arrive by Jan. 5 (when the catalog begins)! You are welcome to email me if you want to make sure one has been ordered for you!
Learn more about the benefits of being my Stampin’ Pretty customer!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!