This month I’ll be focusing on the fabulous new products in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog (my favorite collection of holiday products since I began in 2007) with many sneak peek samples. Today’s card highlights a peek at For All Things stamp set–an autumn “must-have” that offers soft, pretty images that deliver a watercolor look in snap. The Holiday Catalog begins Aug. 28.
My color palette was inspired by this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA214). Check out what the rest of the PPA Resident Artists have created for this challenge HERE. The summery color palette could easily transition to fall with richer colors (how about Blackberry Bliss, Hello, Honey and Mossy Meadow)?
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I stamped the leaves and sentiment on a single layer of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp the images beyond the boundaries of the edges for a more natural look.
- The Polaroid frame began as a 2 1/2″ x 3″ piece of Island Indigo card stock. The open area was cropped using the third smallest square die of the Stampin’ Up! Squares Collection Framelits.
- The Big Shot Magnetic Magnetic Platform is a best friend for keeping the square die from moving during it’s trip through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine.
- The frame is popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals (skinny bits cut for the narrow areas) and layered over the stamps and sentiment. I was inspired by a similar layout created by Nichole Heady.
- In Color Sequins and Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Baker’s Twine add pizzazz without overwhelming the balance of the card.
LOVE FREE STAMPS? Earn free stamps when you shop for Stampin’ Up! products through me. My customers rave about my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: For All Things stamp set will be available Aug. 28, when the Holiday Catalog begins. Wood-Mount 135152 OR Clear-Mount 135155