On Tuesday I shared “Take 5 Stampin’ Pretty Color Combinations” with you and, as promised, I am sharing a creation using one of the 5 color combinations. Today’s Frosted Foliage Yuletide Cheer Card uses the Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, and Blackberry Bliss color combination. Want more? You can see the additional color combinations on my blog post here.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Frosted Foliage Cling Stamp Set and the coordinating Frosted Frames Dies together as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Crumb Cake card stock.
Layer and adhere a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Crumb Cake card stock to a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock with Snail Adhesive.
Zip through a die-cutting and embossing machine tucked inside a Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. You can watch my video on creating the linen look with the Subtle Embossing Folder here.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop the following with the Frosted Frames dies and a die-cutting and embossing machine:
- Blackberry Bliss card stock, large foliage frame die
- Crumb Cake card stock, stitched frame die
- Mint Macaron card stock, snowflakes die
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Frosted Foliage) in Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink onto the stitched Crumb Cake card stock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment again in Versamark Ink. Cover with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool.
Double wrap the crumb cake stitched frame with Linen Thread and secure with a bow. Adhere to the Blackberry Bliss and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere the two Mint Macaron snowflakes as shown with rolled Mini Glue Dots.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add two Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the snowflakes as shown.
SAVE BIG! Shop all items available with deep discounts here.
Get a copy of the 2019 Holiday Catalog! If you are not a current Stampin’ Pretty customer and you plan to shop through me, you can request a copy of the holiday catalog free by visiting my page here.
Click on the images below to view the details of each!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!