Today’s simple & pretty thank you card came together quickly using Avant Garden Photopolymer stamp set. This set has so much versatility and can be used for many occasions. It is also a Sale-A-Bration gift choice (exclusive), which means you can get it FREE with a $50 purchase. Get the full scoop on the Sale-A-Bration promotion here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Whisper White, Mint Macaron and Calypso Coral create a fresh color combination.
- Think Outside the Box! The pattern of open dots was created using one of the accessory dies from the Window Box Thinlits Dies.
- The Precision Base Plate for the Big Shot helps get the best results with intricate dies like this one. Here’s a Stampin’ Up! video for how to use the Precision Base Plate.
- The flowers were stamped in Calypso Coral, stamping off once on one of them for a little contrast.
- Clear Wink of Stella was added to the flower centers after stamping them in Basic Black Archival ink. The subtle shine is very pretty.
- The interior, as well as the envelope, is dressed up with coordinating flower images.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!