Today’s simple & pretty thank you card came together quickly using Avant Garden Photopolymer stamp set. This set has so much versatility and can be used for many occasions. It is also a Sale-A-Bration gift choice (exclusive), which means you can get it FREE with a $50 purchase. Get the full scoop on the Sale-A-Bration promotion here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Whisper White, Mint Macaron and Calypso Coral create a fresh color combination.
- Think Outside the Box! The pattern of open dots was created using one of the accessory dies from the Window Box Thinlits Dies.
- The Precision Base Plate for the Big Shot helps get the best results with intricate dies like this one. Here’s a Stampin’ Up! video for how to use the Precision Base Plate.
- The flowers were stamped in Calypso Coral, stamping off once on one of them for a little contrast.
- Clear Wink of Stella was added to the flower centers after stamping them in Basic Black Archival ink. The subtle shine is very pretty.
- The interior, as well as the envelope, is dressed up with coordinating flower images.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!