Three cheers for the retiring Stampin’ Up! Stitched with Cheer Photopolymer stamp set that set the stage for this holiday and New Year’s card! The stamp set is only available while supplies last and will be officially retired after Jan. 3.
Click to see ALL Retiring Holiday Products & Sale (available while supplies last – select items on sale)!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Basic Black with sparkling silver accessories is always in style. The Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate sheet has silver metallic on one side and gold on the other. The silver mini polka dots add whimsy to the classic color palette.
- How about a few diamond shapes to go with the silver accessories? This is easily created by rotating the squares. The small squares are 1 1/8″ (silver foil sheets) with 1″ Whisper White and Fabulous Foil Acetate. The large square is a 2″ Foil Sheet followed by 1 7/8″ Whisper White.
- Heat embossing the sentiment from Stitched with Cheer Photopolymer stamp set (Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder) makes the center diamond shine.
- The perfect polish! A strip of Silver Foil measuring 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ is finished with Silver 1/8″ ribbon.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Stitched with Cheer holiday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
- Need more inspiration for Stitched with Cheer Photopolymer stamp set? I love this charming sample created by Stampin’ Up!
HAVE YOU SEEN MY TOP 10 FAVORITE DEALS of the Stampin’ Up! Yearend Close-Out & Retiring Holiday Products Sale? Check them out here and save up to 60% on select items! Ends Jan. 3.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!