The adorable elephant from the Stampin’ Up! A Little Wild stamp set is quickly watercolored and cropped with the coordinating Little Loves Framelits Dies. Young, old and everything in between will be delighted with these critters! No wonder these products landed on the list of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
Save 10% when you purchase A Little Wild stamp set (available in wood-mount or clear-mount) and Little Loves Framelits Dies together as a bundle.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- To create the frame, I cropped Basic Black with a square die from Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.
- Using a smaller size square die from Layering Squares Framelits Dies, I cropped the Basic Black square with a Big Shot and a Magnetic Platform to keep it in place.
- I used the same square from immediately above to crop the Whisper White layer and Real Red card base (5″ x 3 1/2″).
- The black frame is adhered to the opening to make it really pop!
- The elephant was cropped with the Little Loves Framelits Dies and popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals – darling inside and out.
- My favorite, favorite part . . . check out what anchors the back of the card.
- So many possibilities! Since the stamp set and dies are designed to create front and back tags, I wanted to show this charming example from Stampin’ Up!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s A Little Wild thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
STAMP-N-STORAGE PRIVATE SALE STARTS TODAY! As a Stamp-n-Storage affiliate, I get to share that they are having a private 15% off sale on their amazing craft organization products! Shop by using my affililate link here and coupon code SAVE15 when you check out! Ends July 31.
Click here to shop & save 15%!
Click here for ways I have used (and love) Stamp-n-Storage products in my studio. Inks, punches, ribbon, paper, dies and more – there’s a spot for everything!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!