The sentiments in the Dandelion Wishes stamp set have one of the prettiest fonts in the Stampin’ Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. Dandelion Wishes landed on the list of My Favorite Things from the catalog here. Combining it with Crushed Curry, Basic Black and crisp Whisper White brings the simple style to life!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Thick Whisper White card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer. It cuts and scores.
Layer and adhere (Snail Adhesive) a 3 x 5 stripe pattern from Regals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper on the card base as shown.
Layer and adhere (Snail Adhesive) a 3 3/4″ square of Whisper White card stock to a 4″ square of Basic Black card stock. Adhere to the card base as shown.
Stamp the dandelion trio (Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Crushed Curry card stock. Crop the dandelion image using the largest straight square die (approx. 2 7/8″) from Layering Squares Framelits Dies, the Magnetic Platform and the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine. Layer and adhere to a Basic Black scalloped square created with the largest scalloped square die from Layering Squares Framelits dies and the Big Shot.
Wrap Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine around the square above and tie in a bow. TIP: Use snail on the back to pull and tighten any slack in the twine. Add three black Faceted Dots to dandelion centers. Adhere dandelion square with Stampin’ Dimensionals to card as shown.
Stamp the “well wishes” sentiment (Dandelion Wishes) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Crushed Curry card stock. Crop with the 1 7/8″ circle die from Layering Circles Framelits Dies, the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Magnetic Platform. Layer over a coordinating Basic Black Scalloped Circle cropped with the Layering Circles Framelits Dies. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Create a polka dot envelope liner (Regals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper) for a Medium Whisper White Envelope using the envelope liner die from Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies. Adhere the liner inside the envelope using Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Dandelion Wishes Card here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!