When I created the video below (shared last Saturday with a card here), I included a tag that I was determined to find a project for. A polka dot Kraft Pillow Box (new) was a quick and easy home for the tag (and just in time for a last minute Father’s Day gift). The pillow boxes go together literally in seconds and hold a treat, small gift or gift card!
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
The Stampin’ Up! Kraft Pillow Boxes are pre-cute and pre-scored. Simply press the ends in.
Crop each end of a 2 3/4 x 1 7/8 piece of Fresh Fig card stock with the tag die from Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies. Adhere a 1 7/8 square piece of Crumb Cake card stock (cut with Layering Squares Framelits Dies and the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine) with Snail Adhesive on the Fresh Fig tag.
Ink the floral image from Beautiful Promenade Photopolymer Stamp Set in Crumb Cake and stamp off (once) on scrap paper and a second time (without re-inking) on Whisper White card stock. Layer “I Love You” in Fresh Fig ink. I used the Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus stamp positioning tool for stamping all these images with confidence. Learn more about the Stamparatus with my video demonstration here.
Crop the sentiment created above with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and a 1 7/8 square die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Adhere to the Crumb Cake square using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add two Faceted Dots (Blackberry Bliss) to the flower centers.
Thread 20″ of Whisper White 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon through die cut tag ends. Adhere tag to pillow box using Stampin’ Dimensionals and tie ribbon in a bow on the right.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Promenade Tag Pillow Box here.
SAVE 10% when you purchase the Beautiful Promenade Photopolymer Stamp Set and coordinating Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies as a bundle.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!