I have a simple and modern card for you today using sneak peeks from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog (starts August 28). It takes it’s color inspiration from this week’s Pals Paper Arts Challenge (PPA215). Check out what the rest of the PPA Design Team has to share with this splashy combo (consider fall colors as an alternative)!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- SNEAK PEEK! I love the look of color blocking. I even color blocked the feather from Feather Framelits Dies (available August 28).
- I adhered Basic Black and Strawberry Slush Cardstock to Whisper White and then cropped with the Feather Framelits Die. So chic!
- SNEAK PEEK! The bold “THANK YOU!” is from a holiday catalog stamp set called Letterpress Winter. Don’t you love when stamps are versatile year round?
- A trio of Whisper White Candy Dots (Neutrals Candy Dots), a green button (shhhh . . . it’s actually Old Olive from the Brights Designer Buttons) and a touch of Whisper White Baker’s Twine keep the look embellished but clean. A Glue Dot keeps the button securely in place.
- Cuz’ you are always asking: The three color blocked panels measure (each): 3 1/2″ x 1 1/2″.
HAVE I CONVINCED you that the Stampin’ Up! Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine is THE die cutting machine to own? I’m confident if I haven’t convinced you, the new products in the Holiday Catalog (available Aug. 28) will. The catalog is loaded with new framelits (including today’s Feather Framelits Dies) that will give you quick WOW! results and are designed to work beautifully with the Big Shot.
LEARN MORE about the Buy a Big Shot, Get a Bundle (save up to $60). Ends Aug. 31.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST. These items are available in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog after August 28: Letterpress Winter Stamp Set (Photopolymer 135143), Feather Framelits Dies (135852).