Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for August. This month we are showing off our favorite crafting tools – those Stampin’ Up! tools that we just can’t live without. We hope you enjoy our projects!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin, Stop #38 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Do these chic holiday gift boxes make your heart go pitter pat? I have oodles of Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog sneak peeks (six, if you’re counting) to share with you, including new tools (the theme of today’s hop). Sneak peek items will be available on August 28 when the Holiday Catalog begins.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- SNEAK PEEK! No doubt about it. The Stampin’ Up! Gift Box Punch Board (135863) will be the “darling” of the holiday catalog.
- It’s a snap! The punch allows you to create different sizes and shapes of gift boxes. The box above began as a piece of 12 x 12 card stock and evolves in about 3 minutes into a 4 x 4 x 4 box.
- SNEAK PEEK! These happening little boxes were created with Under the Tree Designer Series Specialty Paper (135825). The added heft makes it very “box-worthy!”
- The second box measures 3.25 x 3.25 x 1.75. Did I mention that there’s no need for adhesive with the boxes created using the Stampin’ Up! Gift Box Punch Board? Cool.
- 3 MORE SNEAK PEEKS! Add the perfect touch to your gifts with Cherry Cobbler 1″ Sheer Linen Ribbon (135839), Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies (135851, “Joy” and “Noel”) and Frosted Sequins (135835, approx 450 snowflakes and silver sequins–YUM)!
- ONE MORE PEEK! The Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green tags were cropped with the Stampin’ Up! Note Tag Punch (135860). I love the way the sentiments float off into space!
The next stop is Sue Becker at RnR Stamping, Stop #1 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
PALS BLOG HOP LINE-UP
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Amy Williams at Stamp and Spice
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampin’ Mojo
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Shannon Jaramillo at EZPeasy Cards
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creatons
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker.wordpress.com
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com
- Candy Ford at Candy’s Blog
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty