If you need a quick card or are new to card making, reach for Stampin’ Up!’s Project Life Hello Lovely Card Collection!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Hello Lovely Card Collection has beautiful floral designs perfect for a clean and simple card. The cards are 4 x 6, 4 x 4, and 3 x 4. The collection comes with 100 cards in 3 sizes that you can use for memory keeping or use to create cards like today’s post!
- Start with the Crumb Cake Note Cards & Envelopes for the base of your card.
- Tangerine Tango card stock behind the 3 x 4 Project Life card provides a POP of color.
- Combine Cottage Greetings and Time of Year stamp sets to get the perfect sentiment!
- Petal Burst Textured Embossing Folder provides a festive floral backdrop for this project life card.
- Stamp your sentiment right on to the card and then wrap a bit of 3/8″ Ruched Peekaboo Peach Ribbon around the focal point before adhering to the Soft Sky card base.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Project Life Hello Lovely card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
Today’s card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
THE NEW HOLIDAY CATALOG IS LIVE! Get the full scoop here!
2016-2017 Holiday Catalog
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!