Yesterday, I shared the newest addition to my Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook! Sketch #25! It’s another Fun Fold that is easy to create! It showcases the In Symmetry Stamp Set and the Basic Borders Dies from the NEW 2021-2022 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
NEW! My Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook Blog Page AND PDF are now interactive! When you visit the page or PDF and click on the sketch, it opens a step-by-step tutorial of a card created with that sketch in mind!
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic Black card stock.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, along with the scalloped edge Borders Dies to crop the following pieces (all 4 1/4 wide):
- The bottom front of the card base to 4″ long.
- Pattern Party Designer Series Paper (earn it FREE with Stampin’ Rewards) to 4 1/2″ long.
- Basic Black card stock to 4 3/4″.
Zip the top of the card base that you just cropped through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, tucked inside the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder.
Wrap with Black/White Baker’s Twine (Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack), securing with a bow.
Layer and adhere as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Basic White card stock to the inside of the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (Art Gallery) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto the bottom of the inside of the card as shown.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the “best day ever” sentiment (In Symmetry) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a piece of Basic White card stock that has been cropped with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Tasteful Labels Die.
Adhere to the card base as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with Real Red Resin Hearts.
OH, SO PRETTY! The card below also uses the Stampin’ Rewards EXCLUSIVE Pattern Party Designer Series Paper. You can see the original blog post by clicking on the buttons below.
STAMPIN’ REWARDS BONUS! ENDS MONDAY, JUNE 14, 2021!
STOCK UP AND EARN MORE FREE! If you place an order of $250 or more, you will earn an ADDITIONAL $25 in Stampin’ Rewards (your choice of free products)! Learn all about the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Rewards program here.
MY JUNE REWARDS HOST CODE! USE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!