Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Fun Ways to Use Your Stampin’ Up! Products” where we show our favorite product tips. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I love the Take Your Pick Tool! Such a versatile helper in your craft room. Here are FIVE ways I use the Take a Pick Tool.
- MY PERSONAL FAVORITE TIP: I discovered that the putty end of this tool is wonderful for picking up flecks of wayward bits of embossing powder. The putty end also can easily pick up sequins, paper die-cut accents, Stampin’ Dimensional backings, and more! Putty Refills are available and sold separately.
- The stylus end can be used to add dimension to die-cut flowers, petals, and add score lines to your card bases.
- The spatula end can help remove adhesive-backed embellishments misplaced on your projects.
- The Paper Piercer can add the holes needed to attach brads to your projects or to help lift the adhesive-backed embellishments from their packaging.
- Die Brush (sold separately) can remove card stock bits from your die-cut pieces and dies.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic White Thick card stock.
Layer and adhere a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Basic White card stock to a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Evening Evergreen In Color 6×6 Designer Series Paper with Stampin’ Seal.
Double wrap with white baker’s twine (Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack), securing with a bow.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop a piece of Basic White card stock with the 2nd largest Scalloped Contours Die.
Use a Blending Brush to create an ombre of Evening Evergreen Ink.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Happiest of Birthdays) in Versamark Ink onto the ombre die-cut.
Cover with white Basics Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Tap to remove excess and use the putty end of the Take Your Pick Tool to remove any flecks of unwanted powder. Set with a Heat Tool.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with Pearl Basic Jewels as shown.
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Evening Evergreen 6×6 Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Basic White Medium Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on July 14th for “Wonderful Cards from the Garden” when our Design Team creates a project with flowers or scenes from the garden. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations