This simple sympathy card was created with Stampin’ Up! Abstract Impressions Photopolymer Stamp Set & Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies. Get them now as a bundle and save 10%! These products will carry over and be available individually in the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog (starts June 4) but no longer be offered as a 10% off bundle.
Well Said Stamp Set & Well Written Dies also will carry over to the new annual catalog but no longer be offered as a 10% off bundle. This versatile die and sentiment combination is on the list of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base using Whisper White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Gold Foil to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Cut a piece of Blueberry Bushel to 5 x 3 3/4. Use a die-cutting machine to crop the butterfly (Springtime Impressions Dies) and “sympathy” (Well Written Dies) at the same time. Adhere to the Gold Foil with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the “heartfelt” sentiment on Whisper White card stock in Blueberry Bushel ink. Trim to size and adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add four Metallic Gold Pearls as shown (one on the body of the butterfly).
Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (Well Said) in Blueberry Bushel ink onto the interior of the card.
CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH! The Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack was JUST refreshed with oodles of additional products. You’ll discover fabulous die sets, punches, embellishments, pretty paper, ribbon, ink and more with BIG discounts (up to 60% off). Discounted products sell quickly and are ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
SHOP the clearance rack thru me now by clicking here! Please don’t delay if you don’t want to miss out on your favorites.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!