Add these easy to make place cards at each holiday table setting and get an instant WOW! response. The place cards double as Hershey nugget holders and were created using Stampin’ Up! Lots of Labels Framelits Dies. More details below!
Stampin’ Pretty Tips:
- Stampin’ Up! Petals & Paisleys Designer Series Paper offers modern and chic designs for fall and Thanksgiving. Simply change the Designer Series Paper for Christmas and other holidays!
- Gilded Beauty! The leaf embellishment was created with the Paisleys Framelits Dies and Copper Foil sheets. A large pearl from the Pearl Basic Jewels is the anchor.
- The name holder is cut with the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies (an essential my my craft room) and is ready to be personalized for each guest.
- Got chocolate? Three Hershey nuggets are wrapped in another splashy fall pattern from the Petals & Paisleys Designer Series Paper. Use a mini glue dot to secure them to the treat holder.
- Fast Fuse Adhesive offers the added strength to keep the two labels together at the top.
- Easy Peasy! The photos below will give you all the cut and score directions to create the place card and Hershey nugget holder. Each piece was cropped with the Lots of Labels Framelits Dies!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s place card and hershey nugget treat holder that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
MY NOVEMBER HOST CODE OFFER!
GET WHISPER WHITE NOTECARDS & ENVELOPES FREE!
BONUS GIFT & HOST CODE: PLACE A PRODUCT ORDER OF $75 or more (before shipping and tax) in my on-line store in November, enter the host code M9MTXDVA (see below) and I’ll send you the Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes (shown above) FREE. This is a Stampin’ Pretty exclusive offer! Your Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes will arrive in mid-December, separate from your order.
PLEASE REMEMBER! If your order is $150 or more (before shipping and tax), you should NOT enter the code. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift (Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes) as well as earn Stampin’ (HOST) Rewards.
This is where you enter the code in my on-line store!
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!