The colors for today’s Daisy Punch thank you card are from my Inspired by Color combination below. See 100’s of color ideas (from fashion, home decor, art) on my Inspired By Color Board on Pinterest here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base using Stampin’ Up! Thick Whisper White card stock. Adhere a 5 1/2 x 1 7/8 piece of Pineapple Punch card stock to card base as shown using Snail Adhesive.
Amazing shine and texture! Emboss a 3 1/2 x 3 3/4 piece of Gold Foil sheet using the Stampin’ Up! Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Using Snail Adhesive, adhere the embossed gold foil to a 3 3/4 x 4 piece of Basic Black card stock. Adhere both to card base.
Using the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool for crisp, even results, stamp sentiment from Tropical Chic stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Whisper White card stock. I used a sticky note to cover the words “with much” on the stamp and keep the sentiment simply “love & thanks.”
Cut sentiment to 3 1/2 x 3/4, cropping a flagged end on the right side using the Tailored Tag Punch. Using Snail Adhesive, adhere the sentiment to a a 5 x 1 piece of Basic Black card stock as shown and adhere both to the card base.
Punch daisy twice using the Daisy Punch and Whisper White card stock. Adhere together using Snail Adhesive. Crop the flower center using Pineapple Punch card stock and the 3/4 Circle Punch. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere daisy to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add Gold Metallic Pearls to flower center for the final pop of texture and personality.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Daisy Punch Thank You Card here.
THREE STAMPIN’ UP! JULY PROMOTIONS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS!
- Learn how you can earn the Tufted Embossing Folder (used on today’s card) FREE when you place a qualifying $75+ order through me! My July Host Code Offer is here.
- Designer Series Paper Offer! Buy 3 Get 1 FREE
- IT’S HOT! 10 Ink Pads FREE with the $99Starter Kit
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!