This soft and elegant birthday card shows off the NEW Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Stamp Set & coordinating Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies – now available for purchase from the Occasions Catalog. Purchase them as a product bundle and save 10%. See ALL the new 10% Off Occasions Bundles here.
NEED COPIES OF THE OCCASIONS AND SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS and plan to place your next Stampin’ Up! order through me? To request FREE print copies or see Stampin’ Up! catalogs on-line instantly, click here .
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Falling in Love Designer Series Paper adds a soft backdrop in Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla.
- The dragonfly was stamped in Tip Top Taupe onto vellum and then cropped with one of the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies.
- HOT TIP! Use a Heat Tool to quickly dry the ink when stamping on vellum.
- The sentiment is a Sale-A-Bration stamp sets called Avant Garden. This set is FREE with when you spend $50 on Stampin’ Up products (excludes shipping and tax). Learn more about the Sale-A-Bration, one of the biggest promotions of the year.
- The frame is from Rose Garden Thinlits Dies. A couple of Pearl Basic Jewels are the finishing touch.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s birthday card idea that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
LOVE FREE & DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS? Learn more about the $99 Starter Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! here. Get TWO FREE STAMP SETS of your choice (Occasions & Annual Catalogs) as an added bonus when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit during Sale-A-Bration. Ends March 31.
I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS who purchase the $99 Starter Kit through me! You’ll get the benefit of being part of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Stamping Community, too! Fun, friendship, prizes and a new level of paper crafting inspiration lie ahead!
Thank you for your leadership – I love being a Pal – Debi
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!