This card was easy to make with the Basic White Assorted Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (Large Size) paired with the images and dies from the Sweet Gingerbread Bundle!
MY FAVORITE THINGS! This card uses the Sweet Gingerbread Bundle, part of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Mini Catalog. You can see all of My Favorite Things here.
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Basic White Assorted Memories & More Cards & Envelopes – Large 4 1/4″ x 6 1/4″ Size (card base) & 4 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ Size (envelope).
- Basic White Card Stock:
- Stamped Images – 4 1/4″ x 6 1/4″
- Wavy Edge Layer – 4 1/4″ x 2″
Begin by burnishing the fold on the card base with a Bone Folder.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the following onto the Basic White layer:
- Gingerbread House – Early Espresso
- Sentiment & Heart – Poppy Parade
- Trees – Mossy Meadow
- House Accents (roof, door/windows, decor)- Versamark Ink covered with white Basics Embossing Powder, set with a Heat Tool.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) along with the Gingerbread House dies to crop the stamped images with the coordinating dies.
Adhere as shown with Stampin Seal (trees, house, and heart) and Stampin’ Dimensionals (sentiment and roof – snipped-to-size when needed).
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) along with the Gingerbread House edge die to crop the wavy edge from the Basic White layer.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
FREE VIRTUAL, CRAFT-ALONG EVENT
Join Stampin’ Up! on October 1 for a free, virtual World Card Making Day event. Gather your friends and craft along as we do what we all love—make cards! In just under three hours, we’ll make three unique cards together. Everyone is invited and welcome, and registration is not required.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to connect with others who love crafting as much as you do and to experience all that Stampin’ Up! has to offer. Mark your calendars now!
REQUEST YOUR FREE STAMPIN' UP! CATALOGS FROM ME!
Don't have copies of the current Stampin' Up! catalogs? Plan on placing your next order through me?
MY SEPTEMBER REWARDS HOST CODE! JZTAVUG6
USE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here. What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!