Introducing the all NEW Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook! Need inspiration or ideas for a card layout? Look no further! Today’s card uses the first sketch of a brand new blog feature called the Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook! I will share a sketch with you (below) along with a card that uses the current sketch!
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Timeless Tulips Photopolymer Stamp Set and the coordinating Tulips Builder Punch together as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 3 1/2 x 3 piece of Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper as shown with Snail Adhesive.
Adhere a 3 1/2 piece of Granny Apple Green 1/2″ Textured Weave Ribbon to the card with Mini Glue Dots.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a 1/2 x 3 piece of Whisper White card stock.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a die-cutting and embossing machine to crop the following in Whisper White card stock: 2 1/4 scalloped square (Layering Squares Dies) and 2 1/8 stitched square (Stitched Shapes Dies).
Adhere together and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Assemble and adhere as shown with Mini Glue Dots & Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Tie a bow of Lovely Lipstick 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon. Adhere as shown with Mini Glue Dots.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three Lovely Lipstick Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots.
Learn how you can get the best deal of all on new products here.
JANUARY Host Code! SAVE IT!
Don’t forget to add my January Host Code (EWG7QZA4) to all orders placed through me between $50 and $149 to qualify for my Tulip Rewards program. Get the scoop on Tulip Rewards and how you can earn a $50 shopping spree when you shop with me.
DETAILS! You can view in-depth details on the new catalogs via my blog post here.
Get a copy of the 2020 Mini Catalog & 2020 Sale-A-Bration Promotion Catalog! If you are currently my Stampin’ Pretty customer or plan to shop through me, you can request a copy of the catalogs for FREE by visiting my catalog request page here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!