Today’s card says “hello spring” within about five minutes of creative time! Don’t you love simple & pretty cards!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Just as interesting as the words from the Stampin’ Up! Hello You Thinlits Dies, is the chic “negative” space they leave behind.
- The key is lots of Stampin’ Dimensionals behind the Whisper White layer to really show off the outline of “hello!”
- Save 15% Bundle the Stampin’ Up! Hello You Thinlits Dies with the Crazy About You stamp set (both on the list of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog) and save 15%. Crazy About You stamp set is available in wood-mount, clear-mount or photopolymer/clear (my choice).
- The Calypso Coral polka dot pattern is from Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper (also part of My Favorite Things). Keep track of all the current designer paper coordinating colors on my FREE chart.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
NEW DEALS STARTING TODAY! Save 25% on Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available, too!