Today’s Simple Saturday card showcases the Vibrant Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set, one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog. I love this mix of modern and shabby chic and a variation on a standard A2 (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) card.
FUN FACT! The Vibrant Vases Stamp Set coordinates with the Vases Builder Punch. The punch is part of the Varied Vases Bundle that I helped to design as part of my recognition for reaching $1 million in sales. You can read more about the Varied Vases Bundle and my Stampin’ Up! story here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 9 card base of Crumb Cake card stock that is scored/folded at 3 1/2.
Use the Big Shot to crop the following die-cuts of card stock:
- Very Vanilla – Largest Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die & 2 5/8 Stitched Square Framelits Die
- Blushing Bride – 2 7/8 x 7/8 Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die
Use the Stampin’ Trimmer to crop the following pieces of card stock/designer series paper:
- Early Espresso – 2 7/8 Square
- Crumb Cake – 3 1/8 Square
- Wood Texture 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper – 3 x 3 3/4
Adhere the largest Very Vanilla rectangle to the interior of the card with Snail Adhesive.
Adhere the Wood Grain Designer Series Paper as shown with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the floral image in Blushing Bride ink onto the Very Vanilla 2 5/8 Stitched Square. Layer and adhere the three squares as shown with Snail Adhesive. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the vase in Crumb Cake Ink onto Very Vanilla card stock. Crop with the coordinating Vases Builder Punch. Adhere to the Blushing Bride rectangle with Snail Adhesive. Wrap with Linen Thread, securing with a bow. Adhere to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso Ink onto Very Vanilla card stock. Crop with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and label die from the Lily Framelits (Sale-A-Bration Coordination). Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add a Petal Pink Share What You Love Artisan Pearl for an added touch of sophistication.
Use a Clear Block C to stamp the flowers in Blushing Bride ink onto the flap of a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope. TIP: I use grid paper below the flap and under the envelope to protect my surface area and allow me to stamp beyond the edges.
Earn FREE product gifts for every $50 or $100 (total before shipping and tax) you spend. Many of the gifts coordinate with Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration coordination limited release products.
These links include all Sale-A-Bration releases and available products in “real time!”
- 1st Level Sale-A-Bration. FREE products for every $50 you spend.
- 2nd Level Sale-A-Bration. FREE products for every $100 you spend.
- View limited release coordinating Sale-A-Bration products for purchase (available thru March 31 or while supplies last).
- VIDEOS! Check out these Stampin’ Up! video demonstrations and tips for many new Occasions & Sale-A-Bration products.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!