STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Yummy discovery! The watermelon image fits like a glove in the 2 1/2″ Circle Punch. Just crop with the punch and then slice off half. No snipping required!
- The secret to those “seeds?” Early Espresso Card Stock and the Stampin’ Up! Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch.
- The “sweet” sentiment is from Fabulous Phrases rubber stamp set. It’s my “little black dress” of sentiment essentials.
- SAVE IT! Speaking of essentials . . . if you need a “go to” sketch for a card, this one is simple, versatile and quick.
- A COOL TIP regarding Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Write Markers was shared with me by fellow demonstrator, Patti MacDermott: The brush end has a thicker ring around the marker and the fine point end has a thinner ring. You can figure out which end is which even if the brush images aren’t showing.
Stamp Set: Mouthwatering (W125675, C125677), Fabulous Phrases (W117002, 120501)
Paper: Berry Blossoms Designer Series Paper (122350), Lucky Limeade Designer Series Paper (2011-2013 In Color Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack, 122384), Melon Mambo (115320), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Early Espresso (119670), Melon Mambo (121074) and Lucky Limeade (123002) Stampin’ Write Markers
Cool Tools: 2 1/2″ Circle Punch (120906), Word Window Punch (119857), Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch (watermelon “seeds,” 122464)
The Perfect Touch: Melon Mambo Scallop Dots Ribbon (122985), Neutrals Brads (119736), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)