Yesterday kicked off the Stampin’ Up! Color Your Season Limited Time product offer. I used the stamp set (Blended Seasons) and detailed leaf die (Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies) to create today’s simple birthday card. The Color Your Season limited-time products are available now through Aug. 31 or while supplies last. Learn more about the Color Your Season products and promotion here.
Save 10% when you purchase the Blended Seasons stamp set and the Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies as a bundle. Only available through Aug. 31 or while supplies last.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using the Stampin’ Trimmer and Thick Whisper White card stock.
Wrap Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine around a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Thick Whisper White card stock. Tie in a bow and adhere to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cut four Basic Black card stock squares using the 1 5/8″ square die from Layering Squares Framelits Dies and the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine.
Crop the detailed leaf from Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies in Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Poppy Parade and Crushed Curry card stock. Adhere the leaves to the black squares using a Paper-Piercing Tool and tiny dabs of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Adhere squares with Stampin’ Dimensionals to card base.
Stamp greeting (Blended Seasons stamp set) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Thick Whisper White card stock. Trim to 2 5/8 x 1, leaving extra white space on the left side. Adhere to the card base over the twine with Stampin’ Dimensionals
For a pop of personality, adhere a Coastal Cabana Glitter Enamel Dot to the left of the greeting as well as to the right of the Poppy Parade leaf.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Blended Seasons Birthday Card here.
For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between August 1 – 31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between September 1 -30, 2018. Full details here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!