A cute and simple pumpkin card takes the stage for today’s post. It was created with the versatile Harvest Hellos Bundle from the 2019 Holiday Catalog.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Harvest Hellos Cling Stamp Set and the coordinating Apple Builder Punch together as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Create a mask of the pumpkin face using a post-it note or similar. Set aside for the next step.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp two of the pumpkins in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Pumpkin Pie card stock. Position and stamp the third pumpkin, with the mask in place.
Crop the pumpkins with the coordinating Apple Builder Punch.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the leaves and stems in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Old Olive card stock.
Crop the stems with the Apple Builder Punch.
Snip the leaves with Paper Snips.
Layer and adhere as shown onto a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White card stock with Snail Adhesive (bottom layer) and Stampin’ Dimensionals (top layers).
Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink as shown.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OH, SO VERSATILE! The Harvest Hellos Bundle has the versatility to create both apple and pumpkin creations. You can view my original blog post featuring the teacher’s gift shown below here.
LAST CALL! Today is the final day to take advantage of both the Buy 3 Get 1 FREE DSP Sale and my September Tulips Rewards! Click on the images below to see more details of each special.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!