Today’s “Wicked” cute card showcases the “hauntingly” adorable Monster Bash Designer Series Paper from the 2019 Holiday Catalog! Previously, I shared a Product Spotlight on the Monster Bash Suite. You can see the original post here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base of Basic Gray card stock.
Layer and adhere a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Monster Bash Designer Series Paper to a 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 piece of Basic Black card stock. Adhere to the card with Snail Adhesive.
Cut a piece of Basic Gray card stock to 4 x 2. Adhere two strips of Basic Black 3/8″ Scalloped Edge Ribbon to the top and bottom (backside) as shown with Snail Adhesive. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the 2″ Circle Punch to crop the image from the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper. Adhere it to a 2″ circle of card stock to make it more sturdy. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive.
TIP: 3x the dimension! Use a die-cutting and embossing machine to crop three “Wicked” die-cuts of Crushed Curry card stock. Adhere together and to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add six gray dots from the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes as shown.
Get a copy of the 2019 Holiday Catalog! If you are not a current Stampin’ Pretty customer and you plan to shop through me, you can request a copy of the holiday catalog free by visiting my page here.
Click on the images below to view the details of each!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!