I don’t know what took me so long to get the Stampin’ Up! On Film Framelits Dies. However, they have proven themselves to be a very simple and snappy way to frame a stamped image.
My design was inspired by this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO389).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake all fall into the category of “nude” colors that are so on trend right in fashion.
- I heat embossed the bicycle (Sheltering Tree) first in Whisper White and then the bike frame (separate stamp, also Sheltering Tree) in Blushing Bride. I love how light images look on dark card stock, don’t you?
- It’s the little things. A combination of a sequin and tiny pearl give the bicycle tires a flirty personality.
- The finishing touch is a pattern from of All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack, cropped to line the Medium Crumb Cake Envelope. All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack is 25% off through today (March 16). See all Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! Have a question or comment on today’s project? Please click on comments below and I’ll be happy to answer your questions and appreciate your feedback!
JUST 15 MORE DAYS until Sale-A-Bration ends (one of Stampin’ Up!’s biggest promotions of the year). Find out how you can earn exclusive FREE GIFTS with a qualifying order (starting at $50 before shipping and tax) HERE. Ends March 31.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. Don’t miss the printable supply list at the very end!