I love this crisp, white, die cut village for today’s Simple Saturday holiday card. The village was created with the Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies, one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
Buy it as a bundle with the coordinating Jingle All the Way stamp set (“silent night”) and save 15%!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I popped up the die cut portion on Stampin’ Dimensionals to keep the look simple but “3-Delicious!”
- The black and white snowflake pattern with a rich sheen is from Stampin’ Up! Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper. See all the Stampin’ Up! 2015 holiday designer series paper here.
- Button, button. The Real Red snow flake button is just the “pop” this card needs. It’s from Home for Christmas Designer Buttons.
- Click on the Stampin’ Up! video below for a demonstration by Carrie Cudney of both the Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies & Jingle All the Way stamp set. Don’t miss the vellum idea!
SHOP WITH ME AND EARN STAMPS FOR FREE! Learn more about my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!