Get ready for a total WOW! and creative immersion! Today’s 21 paper crafting projects were designed by the talented members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Stamping Community. Links to blogs or Pinterest have been provided (when available) for more details.
Katy McGloin – blog details
Tammy Beard – blog details
Debbie Mageed – blog details
Julie DiMatteo – blog details
Brian King – blog details
Alexandra Jones – blog details
Peggy Noe – blog details
Sara Stuart – blog details
Stesha Bloodhart – blog details
Lori Pinto – blog details
Pamela Sadler – blog details
Karen Hallam – blog details
Windy Ellard – blog details
Jackie Beers – blog details
Su Mohr – blog details
Lisa Ann Bernard – blog details
Doreen Buckmore – pinterest
DO IT FOR YOU! Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! thru me and you’ll instantly become a member of my exclusive Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community. It’s always a fun and pressure-free environment and you’ll have the option to share your work in my Sunday Picks!
THE BEST NEWS OF ALL! I welcome hobby stampers! The majority of the members of my Stampin? Pretty Pals Community purchased their $99 Starter Kit and joined through me for the discounts and chance to be part of my Pals virtual stamping community. However, they STAY because of the exclusive resources available, 24/7 stamping discussion (private Facebook groups), card and paper crafting ideas, prizes, fun and friendships (all virtual) and based on THEIR schedule and level of interest! There’s no risk, no “catch” and no penalty to drop.
Does it really matter who you join through? YES!! Here’s my resume!
Have a question? I’m ready to help! Please email me here.
I’m so glad I am a part of your Pals!
Patti – a member of the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community
I simply adore being part of the Pals and stretching my own creativity.
Michelle – a member of the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community
Thanks for all you do for the Pals. You provide exceptional leadership and rock solid business advice.
Ginger – a member of the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.