click on image above to play
As I promised in yesterday’s post, here’s a new 1 Minute to WOW! Video tutorial sharing how to tie Baker’s Twine (or ribbon) to a tag. It’s so easy and always looks neat and tidy. I also share some tips for the tags and more along the way.
Here’s a link to the original post and supplies list for the tags above. Did you learn something new in this video? Please leave me a comment HERE. I love hearing from you and am happy to answer questions.
GET THEM BEFORE THEY’RE GONE! Check out the list of Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog Retiring Products here. Only available while supplies last.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.