Ho ho ho! Simplicity rules! This simple holiday card is easy to make as well as easy on the eyes. I love the bold polka dot pattern from Season of Style Designer Series Paper (132340):
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Both the Santa hat and sentiments (“ho ho ho” and “merry christmas”) are from Stampin’ Up! Embellished Events (Wood-Mount 131984 or Clear-Mount 126497).
- The tip of the hat is the perfect spot for a stick-on rhinestone (Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 119246). I stamped the hat a second time, paper snipped and layered it on Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430). I’m diggin’ the oomph!
- The “merry christmas” was cropped with precision using one of the Bitty Banners Framelits Dies (129267).
- I used the Circles Collection Framelits Dies (130911) to crop the hat and Old Olive circle layer behind it.
IT’S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS! To simplify your wish list for holiday card making and supplies, check out these products and possibilities in addition to the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog:
- My TOP 10 Holiday Catalog Favorites.
- Budget-friendly Holiday Single Stamps
- Stampin’ Up! Holiday Carryover List (products not in the catalog)
- Best of Christmas clear-mount stamp set
- Endless Wishes photopolymer (clear) stamp set. A hot seller and back in stock!
- Christmas Tagables photopolymer (clear) stamp set
- My Digital Studio Seasonal Sale
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set: Embellished Events (Wood-Mount 131984 or Clear-Mount 126497)
Paper: Season of Style Designer Series Paper (132340), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Old Olive (100702), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler (126966)
Cool Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Circles Collection Framelits Dies (130911), Bitty Banners Framelits Dies (129267), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
EMBELLISHED EVENTS STAMP IMAGES: