Behold this exquisite Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Basics card created by Ann Schach, today’s guest stamper and a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community. Ann is a master of combining images (love the layered stamping that defines her shabby chic style) and embellishments (the double ribbon bow) with an artful eye. The result is a truly a work of art! Thank you, Ann, for being my guest today!
GET THE DETAILS! Head over to Ann Schach’s blog, The Stampin’ Schach — for more of her paper-crafting projects and details on today’s Butterfly Basics card. The first thing I want to know is how she created the weathered brick. How about you?
I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! Take your passion for stamping and Stampin’ Up! products to a new level when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! thru me HERE. Choose up to $125 in products (that’s $26 in free products) and the starter kit ships free for another 10% savings. Get the full scoop HERE!
Thank you so much for the awesome inspiration and support you give to your members! Pal Heather K.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.