On yesterday’s post here, I shared a clean and simple baby card using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies (available Sept. 1 when the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins). Today’s card takes the Many Mittens Framelits Dies out for another spin, this time on a Christmas card.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Check out how I used the Many Mittens Framelits Dies in layers. I love the look of the textured design over the solid mitten. I used Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals between the mittens to add shadowing and dimension.
- The Big Shot Die Brush makes it easy to quickly pop out all the little bits of the textured mitten die.
- Real Red 1/8″ Solid Ribbon (Sept. 1) is the perfect pop of color and softness on the mitten.
- The gorgeous plaid is from Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper. It was cropped with the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.
- The “joy” sentiment is from the Cheers to the Year Stamp Set, also available Sept. 1.
- A single Black Rhinestone (Sept. 1) adds sparkling personality.
- This Stampin’ Up! video shows you even more possibilities with the Smitten Mittens Photopolymer Stamp Set and Many Mittens Framelits Dies.
ENJOY MY FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER COORDINATING COLOR CHART. It includes the designer series paper colors for the current annual catalog and the new holiday catalog (starts Sept. 1).
Need a designer series paper color chart for previous years? This free chart includes almost all designer paper dating back to 2008.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!