Want the perfect holiday paper crafting idea for a place card, small treat, stocking stuffer or gift card? Stampin’ Up! Trim Your Stocking Thinlits Dies allow you to crop a pillow box, add a stocking and create a pretty package pronto!
Here’s my WOW! video demonstration with tips!
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- One of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is receiving exclusive resources and ideas. My pillow box was CASE’d (Copy And Share with Everyone) from our Stampin’ Success magazine. Why mess with something so simple and adorable?
- Key to my pillow box was the Tags & Trimmings Stamp Set (for the sentiment) and coordinating Trim Your Stocking Thinlits Dies. Save 10% when you purchase them as a bundle (one of My Favorite Things from the holiday catalog). See ALL Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles here.
- Tear & Tape Adhesive is an essential in uniting the two pieces of the pillow box (you crop using the die twice) and adding the stocking to the front. The notched end of the front and back of the pillow box should be at the top. Easier to open.
- Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper offers the cool Old Olive and Whisper White stripe and fun, black and white snowflake pattern for the cropped details. This pretty paper collection is on the list of My Favorite Things from the holiday catalog.
- See the die that looks like a Lego? It’s perfect for creating holly berries or the sparkling berries I created with the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.
- Here are additional ideas from Stampin’ Up! for using the Tags & Trimmings Bundle.
COMING UP TOMORROW! I’ll share a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial with tips for using the Trim Your Stocking Thinlits Dies and creating a pillow box. Updated 10/27/17 – here’s the video.
CHECK OUT these great ways to shop and save on Stampin’ Up! paper crafting products in October:
- The Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog is in full swing! View it on-line.
- Have a big wish list? Spend $300 or more and get the Merry Patterns stamp set FREE.
- Designer Series Paper Sale, Buy 3 Get 1 FREE! Ends Oct. 31.
- Spend $150 or more and earn FREE products. Get the scoop on Stampin’ Rewards.
- My Host Code Exclusive! Spend $75 or more through me and earn the NEW Foil Snowflakes FREE.
- Bundle up and save 10% on these Stampin’ Up! Holiday Bundles.
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Tulip Rewards program for frequent shoppers.
- Need help building your shopping list? Here’s the list of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog.
- A time saver! Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart. Includes 2017 holiday paper!
- A closer look! Holiday Designer Series Paper Patterns
- Watch Stampin’ Up! Holiday catalog product videos here!
- Watch over 270 of my YouTube videos – be sure to subscribe to be the first to watch new releases!
- COMING NOV. 1: Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers. Learn more here.
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL. Enjoy 20% off now through April 30 (or longer if you reach $300 in personal purchases and/or outside sales by then). There’s no penalty to drop! See what you get and the benefits here!
She (Mary Fish) lets us each know we matter and are worth her time and encouragement. A true leader by example!
Cathy S. – a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Stamping Community
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!