A mix of copper and silver add dazzle and shine to today’s winter holiday card.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Three 1 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ strips of Stampin’ Up! Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper add a modern pattern. These patterns are versatile for year round use!
- Silver dots (Metallic Shapes) add “pop” to the silver leaves of the pattern.
- I layered the strips of pattern on Silver Foil (4″ x 5 1/4″) for a rich shine.
- The Silver 3/8″ Metallic Edge Ribbon ties it all together. The satin area is a crisp white (even though it looks like vanilla in the photo).
- The sentiment is from Stampin’ Up! Snowflake Sentiments stamp set (one of My Favorite Things from the holiday catalog). It’s cropped with an oval die from Stitched Shapes Framelits dies.
- At the last minute, I opted to add the silver Year of Cheer embellishments with Glue Dots. I adore how they look layered silver on silver!
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
SUBSCRIBE HERE to receive my blog updates and daily paper crafting ideas by email!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!