I just love how this charming two-step dinosaur from No Bones About It Photopolymer Stamp Set turned out. RAWR! Perfect for a 4 year old birthday boy in my family, yes?
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Create a colorful argyle pattern by lining up 1″ squares on the diagonal. I used the Stampin’ Up! 1″ Square Punch (retiring here and only available while supplies last) for quick, cropped squares.
- Available June 1! The new Layering Squares Framelits Dies will take the place of the 1″ Square Punch and Squares Collection Framelits Dies (both are retiring here). With 19 sizes, the new Layering Squares Framelits Dies will offer many more possibilities, including the ability to create the little scalloped frame I used around the dinosaur.
- When stamping a solid photopolymer image (like the dinosaur), place a Stampin’ Pierce Mat (#126199) below your card stock. The little bit of “cushion improves solid image coverage.
- Bye, bye Candy Dots. All the Stampin’ Up! Candy Dots are retiring, including the Bermuda Bay dot (Brights Candy Dots) on the sentiment. Stock up while supplies last. Details here.
- Making tracks! I stamped some dinosaur tracks on the Whisper White Medium Envelope for a fun, coordinated touch.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s No Bones About It birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
LOVE PAPERCRAFTING IDEAS? Don’t miss 100’s of card samples organized by year in My Stampin’ Pretty Gallery.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!