This new Pop of Pink Designer Washi Tape has inspired me have more “play dates” with washi tape. It coordinates with the Pop of Pink suite of products and is available for purchase on June 1, when the Stampin’ Up! 2016-2017 Annual Catalog begins. Need an annual catalog? Click here.
Sneak peek products used on today’s pop of pink card are marked as new and available June 1.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Layering strips of washi tape is a quick way to add pattern and color to a card.
- The “thinking of you” heart stamp is from the new Pop of Paradise stamp set.
- I cropped and layered the hearts using the new Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies.
- Love the stuff! Also new is the addition of Melon Mambo to the Stampin’ Up! collection of Thick Baker’s Twine.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Pop of Pink Washi Tape card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
NEW WOW! VIDEO FOR YOU TOMORROW! I’ll do a close up look at the Pop of Pink Designer Washi Tape and share plenty of tips.
KEEP TRACK of your favorite new products with my printable annual catalog wish list.
CHECK OUT PHOTOS OF MY ADVENTURES IN SPAIN and the Stampin’ Up! Mediterranean cruise on my Stampin’ Pretty Facebook page.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!