This summery birthday card was stamped with the new Perfectly Wrapped Photopolymer stamp set. The set is available for purchase when the Stampin’ Up! 2016-2017 Annual Catalog begins June 1. Need a catalog? Learn how to get one here.
I believe every handcrafted card deserves a pretty envelope. One way to accomplish this is by using Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper and the Envelope Punch Board. The board can create 66 different sizes!
Click video above to watch!
I whipped up a 1 Minute to WOW! Video to give you a closer look at the Perfectly Wrapped Stamp Set as well as show how easy it is to use the Envelope Punch Board. The board is on my “must-have” list of essentials for card making. I have tossed in lots of stamping tips in the video, too!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! Please leave me a comment or question HERE on today’s card and video.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The photopolymer (transparent) nature of the Perfectly Wrapped Stamp Set makes it easy to place the flowers for the background as well as line up the sentiment within the dotted ring.
- The ring around “happy day” coordinates with the 2″ Circle Punch.
- I used retiring Crushed Curry Candy Dots as the centers for each flower. Click here to see what’s retiring and on sale (up to 50% off) while supplies last.
- The Envelope Punch Board + Stampin’ Up! Regals Designer Series Paper Stack (Crushed Curry) is the perfect formula for a custom envelope for my 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Perfectly Wrapped birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas and inspiration.
OFF TO THE MEDITERRANEAN! Today my husband, Scott, and I are navigating airports as well as the Atlantic Ocean in an effort to travel to Barcelona, Spain. The charming boutique hotel above (Casa Fuster) is the perfect spot and neighborhood for us to get the feel of the city before we meet up with our Stampin’ Up! friends on a week-long Mediterranean Cruise on Sunday! I love Europe and my agenda is simple: tapas, wine, history and architecture. I’ll share photos and highlights of the trip on my Stampin’ Pretty Facebook page.
I have sneak peek projects and more videos planned for you on my blog while I’m away!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!