Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for May where we are preparing for the retirement of some Stampin’ Up! products. Though it may be goodbye to some very loved supplies, it will make room for the much anticipated new catalog products. We hope you enjoy the Pals’ creative projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers, number 26 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
This bright and happy birthday card highlights items from the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Products List & Sale and is headed to my grand nephew, Samuel. No worries–Zoo Babies stamp set (rhino) is not retiring! It’s one of my favorites for babies and kids!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I used the retiring Starburst Framelits Dies (5 layering dies) to crop Whisper White and Daffodil Delight layers. They remind me of gears!
- Love that font! The sentiment is from retiring So Very Happy stamp (see all So Very Happy stamp images in my supplies recipe below).
- The primary colors of Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point are perfect for boy or girl.
- A Real Red heart and Pacific Point Candy Dot (Brights Candy Dots) are popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals for a 3-D effect.
The next stop is Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie, number 28 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
FULL HOP LINE UP:
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps!
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery’s Owlery
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping.