CASE: Copy And Share with Everyone! Today’s thank you card is a CASE of a card (below) I made previously using the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies the from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.
View the original post and details here.
SNEAK PEEK! Today’s card highlights the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies, NEW in the Occasions Catalog and available for purchase starting Jan. 3.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Thick card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer. It cuts and scores.
Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Basic Black card stock to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Cut and layer together with Stampin’ Dimensionals, a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Whisper White card stock & a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of polka dot pattern from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper. Its available starting January 3, 2019 as part of the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion. Get it FREE with an order of $50 or more (total before shipping and tax).
Use the Big Shot, Precision Base Plate, and large, more solid butterfly die group (Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies) to crop a piece of Lemon-Lime Twist card stock and Bermuda Bay card stock to crop the more detailed butterfly die.
TIP: To adhere the butterfly die-cuts, I recommend using Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets with the top die (Bermuda Bay). Once adhered together, adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
2 MORE SNEAK PEEKS! Use the Stamparatus and Tuxedo Black Memento Ink to stamp the sentiment (Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set) on a 1 x 3 1/8 piece of Whisper White card stock. Adhere to a 4″ piece of Whisper White Flax Ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals and to the card with Snail Adhesive. Both the stamp set and ribbon will be available January 3, 2019 when the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog begins.
Add 3 Glitter Enamel Dots as shown.
Adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of the same Designer Series Paper used on the card to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips.
HAVE YOU SEEN MY video reveal of many products from the Occasions Catalog & Sale-A-Bration promption? You can watch it below.
SAVE MY DECEMBER HOST CODE! Earn a tulip for every $50 you spend (total before shipping and tax) in my on-line store AND using my monthly host code. Earn 10 tulips and redeem for a $50 Stampin’ Up! shopping spree from me! I cover shipping, handling and tax on your shopping spree, too! Learn more about my Tulip Rewards and how you can earn a shopping spree from me here.
HOW TO EARN TULIPS WITH MY DECEMBER HOST CODE:
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): ADD DECEMBER HOST CODE N9HZHA7T
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards!
- Please be sure you are adding the host code to the host code box and not the coupon code box.
EASY WAY TO REMEMBER: Add my monthly host code to ANY order you place through me up to $150 (total before shipping and tax). Do not add the code on orders of $150 or more (total before shipping and tax).
MY DECEMBER HOST CODE EXPIRES DECEMBER 31.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!