After sharing the Stampin’ Up! video introducing the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (available Sept. 5) on yesterday’s post here, I felt it was good idea to create a card for you with it. Right?
I also used products from the Limited-Time Blended Seasons stamp set and Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies. These products will only be available now thru Aug. 31 or while supplies last. Get the full scoop on the Color Your Seasons promotion.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using the Stampin’ Trimmer and Thick Whisper White card stock.
Use the Stampin’ Up! Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine to add the gorgeous embossed pattern to a 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 piece of Thick Whisper White card stock. TIP: Run the embossing folder back and forth through the Big Shot to get pressure and texture from both directions.
Adhere the Tin Tile layer to a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Mossy Meadow card stock.
Use the medium and small label dies from Stampin’ Up! Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies to crop patterns from Country Lane Designer Series Paper (beautiful for fall – available Sept. 5). Run them through the Big Shot with the Magnetic Platform to keep dies in place.
TIP: You can either layer the wood grain pattern on top of the Crushed Curry pattern (I adore how they “nest”) or crop the Crushed Curry pattern with both the medium and small (at the same time). Then layer the wood pattern within the frame.
Adhere the die cuts from above with Snail Adhesive to the embossed (Tin Tile) layer. Adhere with Snail Adhesive to card base.
Using the Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus, stamp the “wishing you” sentiment from Blended Seasons stamp set in Early Espresso ink on Thick Whisper White card stock. Trim to 3 1/4 x 1 and crop the flagged end on the right side with the Tailored Tag Punch.
Crop the florals using the Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies and Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow card stock. I used my Paper Snips to isolate the Crushed Curry flower and layered/adhered it over the Old Olive stem. Adhere the Mossy Meadow floral die cut below the sentiment layer with Snail Adhesive. Adhere the floral die cut with the flower with a Stampin’ Dimensional to the top of the sentiment.
Thread the smallest button from True Gentleman with Linen Thread and tie in a bow. Adhere to the flower center with Mini Glue Dots.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Stitched Seasons Framelits Fall Card here.
ORDER EXCLUSIVE, LIMITED-TIME COLOR YOUR SEASON PRODUCTS!
AUGUST 1-31 ONLY!
- Order the Color Your Season exclusive, limited-time bundle between August 1 and 31 (while supplies last). Earn Bonus Day coupons, too, on qualifying orders!
- IMPORTANT! All exclusive items associated with this promotion will be available until August 31 (or while supplies last).
- See the Color Your Seasons 10% off Bundle, products and Stampin’ Up! samples here!
- Watch a Stampin’ Up! video demonstration by Shannon West with tips and ideas for the Color Your Seasons products here.
Here are additional samples I created using the Blended Seasons stamp set & Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies from the Color Your Season product promotion.
Simple & bright birthday card. See original post.
Melon Mambo Friend. See original post.
Grapefruit Grove Embossed Thank You. See original post.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!