I adore how this pretty floral image looks heat embossed in Grapefruit Grove Stampin’ Emboss Powder on Early Espresso card stock. The stamp set Is used is Blended Seasons and will be part of the Limited-Time Color Your Seasons product suite, available starting Aug. 1.
Here’s more information on the Color Your Season products and details.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Crumb Cake card stock and the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Trimmer. It cuts and scores.
Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Grapefruit Grove card stock to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Using the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool for crisp results (watch a video here), stamp the floral image from Blended Seasons stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Early Espresso card stock.
Heat emboss the image using Grapefruit Grove Stampin’ Emboss Powder (In Color 2018-2020 Stampin’ Emboss Powder) and the heat tool. The Stampin’ Up! 2018-2020 Stampin’ Emboss Powder Collection (one of My Favorite Things) includes Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch. Adhere embossed layer to card base with Snail Adhesive.
Using the Stamparatus, stamp “thank you” (Blended Seasons Stamp Set) in Early Espresso ink on Thick Whisper White card stock. Crop to approximately 3 3/8 x 7/8 and tie Grapefruit Grove Twine (Nature’s Twine) in a bow on left side. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere three True Gentleman Buttons to flower centers using Glue Dots.
Crop an envelope liner using Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper, the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and the envelope liner die in Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies. Adhere using an adhesive of your choice (I prefer Snail Adhesive or Multipurpose Liquid Glue) to the interior of a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Grapefruit Grove Embossed Thank You Card here.
Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper is part of the Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Sale. Ends July 31.
50% off your first month of Paper Pumpkin (new subscribers). Get the details here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!