Today’s trick-or-treat Halloween card offers a SNEAK PEEK of the Magic In This Night Suite from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2020 August – December Holiday Mini Catalog. Sneak peek products will be available for purchase starting August 4, 2020!
- Hallows Night Magic Bundle | 155188 | $46.75
- Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper | 153517 | $11.50
- Iridescent Pearls | 153549 | $7.50
- Envelope Dies | 153531 | $36
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Hallows Night Magic Stamp Set and the Halloween Magic Dies together as a bundle or as part of the Magic in this Night Suite and save 10%. See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
Today’s card also follows a brand-new sketch (#12) that I recently added to my Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook! Enjoy more sketch ideas in my Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Use a Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut four 1/2 x 5 pieces of Magic in this Night Designer Series Paper.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the label (Hallows Night Magic) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
Crop with the coordinating Halloween Magic Die and a die-cutting and embossing machine.
LOVE THIS! Color the flowers with Blackberry Bliss and Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Blends.
Adhere to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a die-cutting and embossing machine and the triple bat die (Halloween Magic) to crop a piece of Basic Black card stock that has been adhered to a Foam Adhesive Sheet.
Adhere to the card as shown.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add two Iridescent Pearls to the label.
NEW ENVELOPE LINER DIES ARE COMING! I’m passionate about pretty envelopes and these dies will definitely make the list of My Favorite Things! Use a die-cutting and embossing machine to crop a 5 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Magic in this Night Designer Series Paper with the scalloped edge Envelope Die.
Adhere to the envelope flap as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
BE FIRST TO ORDER NEW HOLIDAY PRODUCTS! If you purchase the $99 starter kit (and join Stampin’ Up!), you can include your choice of up to $125 in products, and the kit ships FREE. You can even add products from the 2020 August – December Mini (Holiday) Catalog including the products used in this project NOW!
INDULGE IN THE ART OF STAMPING – RISK FREE! Read about the benefits and discounts you’ll enjoy when you purchase the $99 starter kit thru me HERE! I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS!
THEY’RE HERE! Need a copy of the 2020 August – December Mini Catalog? If you do not have a current Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and plan to place your next order with me, you can request a catalog FREE by visiting my page here.
My Current Stampin’ Pretty Customers (those who have placed an order with me in the past 6 months and have listed me in their Stampin’ Up! profile as their demonstrator) automatically get both the annual and seasonal catalogs sent to them as a thank you for their business support! Your new annual catalogs have been ordered should arrive by the end of July.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? Learn more about the benefits of being a Stampin’ Pretty Customer here.
BONUS DAYS! July 1 – August 3. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1 – August 3, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 4 -31, 2020.
- MORE DETAILS? Read all the details about Bonus Days on my blog post here.
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!