The new Stampin’ Up! Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies were the foundation of today’s simple and modern design. They can be a stand alone element or paired with leaves for a trendy, botanical feel. The Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies will be available for purchase June 1, when the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog begins.
Stay organized! I mounted the nine dies in the collection (one sits inside the other on the bottom right) to my magnet cards from Stamp-N-Storage.
All Stampin’ Up! products designated as new in today’s post will be available for purchase June 1. We are getting close! Share a question, comment or which new products are tempting you the most HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I love this splashy mix of Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach and Emerald Envy. Peekaboo Peach and Emerald Envy are part of the new In Color Collection. See all the new In Colors and my color comparison here.
- For fine dies (like Swirly Scribbles), I recommend using the Stampin’ Up! Precision Base Plate. It gives a clean cut for all those little bits! Here’s a Stampin’ Up! video demonstration with tips on how to use the plate and get the best results.
- My Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope gets a coordinated look on the flap with a polka dot pattern from the 2015-2017 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack. I layered the flap with the paper and trimmed the excess using my Paper Snips. Watch my video demonstration.
- Say it in so many ways! The new Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer Stamp Set has a collection of sentiments for every occasion. Mix, match and play with the possibilities.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Swirly Scribbles birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!