Today’s friend card takes advantage of the Stampin’ Up! Layering Circles Framelits Dies (and a Big Shot), the easy peasy way to create perfect circles (up to 16 sizes)! Mix circles of different sizes with stamped images and pretty paper for a quick ride to WOW! The Layerings Circles Framelits Dies made the list of My Favorite Things! Today’s friend card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Team.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
Save 10% when you purchase Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Duet Banner Punch as a bundle!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Hello Lovely Project Life Card Collection is not just for memory keeping! The combination of Old Olive, Tangerine Tango and Soft Sky on one of the cards is splashy fun!
- The Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer Stamp Set offers so many options for designing custom greetings for your cards…and the Duet Banner Punch punches them out with precision!
- Cool thing! Photopolymer stamps easily bend into whatever shape you need them too!
- The color Soft Sky in the focal pattern is added to the card design with enamel dots, perfect for adding a fun flair!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Layering Circles friend card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
STAMPIN’ UP! BONUS DAYS HAVE BEGUN! SPEND $50 AND EARN $5! Learn more about Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!