I’m ecstatic that the release of the Blossoming Basket Bundle is just around the corner. This Sale-A-Bration gift bundle is available FREE starting Feb. 16 with an order of $100 or more (total before shipping and tax). The bundle includes the Blossoming Basket stamp set and Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
Click here to get the Sale-A-Bration promotion details and see both current and new (available Feb. 16) Sale-A-Bration gift choices.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Cut a Crumb Cake card stock card base to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score at 5 1/2″ across the short distance.
Lightly spritz a piece of 3 3/4″ x 5″ Very Vanilla Thick card stock with water and run through a Big Shot with the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folder. TIP: The added moisture turns the texture to 3-D WOW!
Adhere embossed layer to a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock. Wrap a piece of Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine around both, tie in a bow and adhere to the Crumb Cake card base.
Stamp basket and flower image from Blossoming Basket stamp set with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Crumb Cake card stock. Crop to 2 1/4″ x 3 5/8″ as shown.
I colored the flowers with Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends Markers (light and dark combo) and leaves with Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers (light on the rounded leaves, dark on the pointed leaves). Watch my video below with tips for using Stampin’ Blends Markers on Crumb Cake card stock. TIP: Color and blend small areas at a time for the best results.
Adhere basket image with Stampin’ Dimensionals to a piece of 2 1/2″ x 3 7/8″ Basic Black card stock and adhere with more Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card base.
Stamp sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Cherry Cobbler card stock. Leave room on right side for a single pearl from Pearl Basic Jewels. Create a flagged end on the left side using the Stampin’ Up! Banner Triple Punch. Adhere sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and add pearl.
Don’t forget the “outside package!” A Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Medium Envelope looks rich, classic and coordinated with this handcrafted card!
ENJOY THIS FREE PDF TUTORIAL for today’s card here!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!