Today’s card is CASE’d from a sample shown in the Stampin’ Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. The layout is the same, but I changed up the colors and the element behind the sentiment.
Last Tuesday, I shared “Take 5 Stampin’ Pretty Color Combinations” with you! This card was created using the color combo of Blueberry Bushel, Pear Pizzazz, and Terracotta Tile. Missed it? You can see the remaining color combinations on my blog post here.
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Blueberry Bushel card stock. Zip the top half through a die-cutting machine tucked inside the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder.
Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 3 1/2 x 4 3/4. Stamp the script background stamp as shown in Blueberry Bushel Classic Ink. Stamp the leaves as shown in Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink. Adhere to a 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 piece of Terracotta Tile card stock with Snail Adhesive.
Cut a piece of Pear Pizzazz card stock to 1/2 x 3 1/2. Adhere with Snail Adhesive. Wrap with Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon, securing with a bow on the left-hand side. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimentionals,
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the image above in Blueberry Bushel Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Crop with a die-cutting machine and the 1 3/4 inch wide Stitched Nested Label Die, creating a custom length via the steps shown above. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Terracotta Tile Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Crop with a die-cutting machine and the smallest die from the Layering Oval Dies. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add two Terracotta Tile Faceted Dots to the sides of the sentiment as shown.
Stamp the script stamp multiple times onto the flap of a Whisper White Medium Envelope.
WHERE IN THE WORLD IS STAMPIN’ PRETTY?
Today we are in Florence. Scott and I splurged on a 5-star hotel to celebrate our 30th anniversary. You can see the gorgeous accommodations of the hotel via the link here: Baglioni Hotel
Click on the images below to see details of each special!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!